Turkey Cranberry BitesPrint Recipe
- 15 minutes Prep | 5-10 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine butter and poultry seasoning together in a small dish.
3. Place crackers on a baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Drizzle or brush crackers with seasoned butter, on both sides.
5. Bake crackers for 5-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
6. Remove from oven and set aside.
7. In a bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and pepper.
8. Top each crackers with a dollop of prepared sauce and a piece of turkey.