Tony’s Chicken Enchilada Cheese DipPrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 45 minutes Cooking
1. Let the cream cheese soften.
2. Broil chicken breasts until done. Let chicken cool.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Drain tomatoes and blend with chilies, cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
5. Fold in softened cream cheese.
6. Pull the chicken breasts apart into small, shredded pieces and blend into mix.
7. Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake dip 45 minutes.
8. Serve warm with tortilla chips.