Tomato Spinach TartPrint Recipe
- 15 minutes Prep | 45-50 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Prebake pie crust for 10 minutes at 325°F in 9 inch pie plate.
2. Sprinkle with ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
3. In a separate bowl, add spinach (well drained), parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, egg, mayo and remaining mozzarella cheese and mix well.
4. Cut tomatoes into wedges, arrange on top of melted cheese in pie shell, put remaining mixed ingredients on top.
5. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.