Sweet and Spicy Panko ChickenPrint Recipe
- 25 minutes Prep | 25-35 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut chicken into strips and set aside.
3. Combine hot sauce, honey and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
4. Pour breadcrumbs into a shallow dish.
5. Coat chicken strips in sauce, then with breadcrumbs; set onto a lightly greased baking sheet or in a large baking dish. Drizzle lightly with oil or mist with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip and continue to cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes more.