Strawberry ShortcakePrint Recipe
- 30 minutes Prep | 10-15 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Combine the flour, Duke’s, milk, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
3. Spoon the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. While the biscuits are baking, combine the strawberries with the remaining sugar.
6. Allow the mixture to chill for at least 1 hour, until the strawberries are juicy.
To serve, slice a biscuit and fill with the strawberry mixture and whipped cream. Top with the biscuit half.