Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs
- 25 minutes Prep | 5 minutes Cooking
- 3-4 Servings
1. Whisk the mayonnaise, Sriracha, cilantro and paprika in a large bowl.
2. Add the shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until shrimp are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers by going through the top and bottom of each shrimp, allowing 3 shrimp per skewer.
4. Grill shrimp over medium-high heat for about 1 ½ minutes per side.
5. Serve shrimp skewers with lime wedges.
Amid long, sunshine filled days and hot winds that roll in from the coast, mid-June delivers a highly anticipated gift to the south: shrimp season. From the Chesapeake to the Gulf, coastal waters bring sweet, tender shrimp to seafood lovers far and wide. This shellfish makes for a delicious and versatile ingredient that requires minimal prep, is mild enough to work in a delicately flavored dish, and flavorful enough to be eaten on its own. This easy, 5-ingredient recipe for Duke’s Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs pairs sweet, succulent shrimp with a spicy with a creamy Sriracha-mayo marinade before grilling to perfection.
The secret to perfectly grilled shrimp kebabs begins with the preparation. Look for fresh shrimp with a firm and glossy shell. While shrimp come in many different sizes, large and jumbo shrimp are best for the grill. Marinating the shrimp in a mixture of Duke’s Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil, spicy Sriracha chili sauce, fresh cilantro and smoky paprika packs in bold flavor and protects the tender shrimp from the heat and flame of the grill, ensuring the meat stays juicy. Duke’s Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil lends depth of flavor and a hint of signature lemony tang that complements the meaty, grilled fruit of the sea.
This shrimp kebab recipe makes a perfect appetizer for a party or tailgate snack. For a tasty dipping companion, make a little extra Sriracha-mayo, or try Duke’s fiery Mayo Spicy Sauce or Mike’s Special Sauce. Place the grilled shrimp atop a blend of baby arugula, romaine, shredded carrots, and avocado tossed in a dressing of your choice for a light and satisfying entrée. Packed with bold flavor, this easy 5-ingredient grilled Sriracha Shrimp Kebab Recipe is sure to become a regular this grilling season.