Sriracha Shrimp Kebabs
- 25 minutes Prep | 5 minutes Cooking
- 3-4 Servings
1. Whisk the mayonnaise, Sriracha, cilantro and paprika in a large bowl.
2. Add the shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until shrimp are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers by going through the top and bottom of each shrimp, allowing 3 shrimp per skewer.
4. Grill shrimp over medium-high heat for about 1 ½ minutes per side.
5. Serve shrimp skewers with lime wedges.