Spinach and Cheese Casserole
- 20 minutes Prep | 1 hour Cooking
- 6-8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13×9” baking dish.
2. Drain spinach well, squeezing if necessary to remove excess liquid.
3. In a large pan sauté the onion in 2 tablespoons butter until onion is barely soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
4. Combine spinach, mayonnaise, eggs, cottage cheese and flour in a large bowl. Add 3 cups grated cheese, salt and pepper, stir well.
5. Stir sautéed onion and garlic into the spinach mixture.
6. Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle the top with the reserved ½ cup of grated cheese.
7. Bake for 1 hour.