Spicy Fritters with Creamy Dill Sauce
- 20 minutes Prep | 8-10 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. For the creamy dill sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate until use.
2. For the fritters, place grated zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt, toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Place zucchini in a clean dish towel and wring or squeeze to remove excess water. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine Duke’s mayonnaise, cayenne and mustard.
5. Add grated carrot, panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Stir to blend. Add zucchini, salt and pepper, mix well.
6. Heat oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan, and flatten with a spatula. Avoid overcrowding in the pan by leaving 2” between fritters.
7. Cook until underside is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook the other side, about 4 minutes longer.
8. Transfer cooked fritters to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until batter is gone.
9. Serve warm with Creamy Dill Sauce.