Southern Style Catfish NuggetsPrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Dip catfish nuggets into ½ cup mayonnaise.
3. Combine cornmeal and Cajun seasoning and mix well.
4. Dredge catfish in cornmeal mixture.
5. Spray a 10×15" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Place catfish on pan and place pan in oven. Bake 30 minutes at 350°F until catfish is lightly brown.
7. Combine remaining 1 cup mayonnaise with pickle relish and mix well to make tartar sauce. Serve immediately.