Shrimp Deviled EggsPrint Recipe
- 20-30 minutes Prep | 10-20 minutes Cooking
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Fill with cold water, covering eggs by at least 2 inches.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, turn off heat and let sit 10 minutes.
3. Remove eggs from saucepan and place in cold water. Once eggs are cool to the touch, peel and cut in half lengthwise.
4. Remove yolk from eggs and place in a mixing bowl, while setting the egg halves on a serving dish.
5. Mash yolks with a fork and then add tartar sauce and celery, mixing well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Fill each egg half with yolk mixture, then top with a small dollop of cocktail sauce and a few shrimp.