Salmon and Vegetable RicePrint Recipe
- 10 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Gently boil carrot, celery and onion in chicken broth, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir in rice and butter and cook per package direction.
3. Combine flour, garlic powder, dill weed and onion powder.
4. Spread both sides of salmon with Duke’s Mayonnaise, then dip in flour mixture.
5. Lightly brown salmon on both sides in ungreased skillet over medium heat.
6. Pour undrained rice mixture into shallow baking dish.
7. Place salmon on top of rice mixture.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
9. Let stand for 2 minutes.