Chicken and Roasted Corn FrittataPrint Recipe
- 15 minutes Prep | 1 hour 25 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. On two pieces of foil, squirt equal amounts of mayonnaise, lay the shucked corn on top, roll around, and sprinkle with cayenne and chili powder.
3. Close up the foil and bake for about 25 minutes.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Cut the corn off the cob.
6. Lower temperature to 350°F.
7. Spray a deep dish 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Mix the eggs, half and half, and cheese (and more seasonings if you want). Then mix the corn, chicken, and onion. Combine the two and pour into pan.
9. Bake for about an hour or until set.
10. Let cool and enjoy.