Reuben Sliders with Homemade Russian DressingPrint Recipe
- 15 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 6 Servings
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to blend. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the rolls in half separating the top and bottom.
3. Place the bottoms of the rolls in a 9×13” pan that has been lined with foil.
4. Spread dressing on rolls. Place a layer of cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, and another layer of cheese on the rolls. Place the top half of the rolls on the sliders.
5. Mix together butter and poppy seeds in a small bowl. Gently brush the mixture over the tops of the slider rolls.
6. Bake 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the rolls are lightly browned.
Dressing recipe makes about ¾ cup, but recipe uses only ⅓ cup. Use leftover dressing as a condiment alongside sliders.