Raspberry Coconut Bars
- 20 minutes Prep | 35 minutes Cooking
- 18-20 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 9×13” baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over the sides of the pan. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk mayonnaise and vanilla until well combined. Add egg, mix well.
5. Add dry ingredients to mayonnaise mixture, beat until blended. Dough will be slightly crumbly, use hands to press into prepared pan.
6. Place jam in a microwave safe bowl; heat for 20 seconds, stir.
7. Drizzle jam over batter; sprinkle coconut evenly over jam and batter.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Can substitute 1 cup of whole wheat flour for 1 cup of all-purpose flour.