Pumpkin Sage Baked Penne
- 25 minutes Prep | 40 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter and sauté the onion until it is translucent. Add the garlic powder, sage, salt and pepper.
3. Whisk in the pumpkin puree, milk, mayonnaise, and broth.
4. Bring sauce to a simmer and let reduce for 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and combine.
6. Transfer the pasta to a greased baking dish and top with the remaining cup of cheese.
7. Bake the pasta for 35 minutes or until it is bubbling and the cheese is melted.