Pumpkin Parmesan Pasta
- 10 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 8-10 Servings
1. Bring an 8-quart pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add pumpkin and chicken broth, stir to combine.
4. Add salt, black pepper and sage; stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add cheese and mayonnaise, whisk until creamy and all ingredients are incorporated.
6. Off heat, add pasta, stir until well coated. Let pasta sit for 5 minutes to allow noodles to absorb sauce.
7. Pour pasta onto serving platter, sprinkle chopped parsley over all.
Substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth for a vegetarian version of this dish.