- 10 minutes Prep | 30-35 minutes Cooking
- 12-16 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, Duke’s Real Mayonnaise, pumpkin, and eggs in a bowl on medium speed until smooth.
3. Pour into a greased 13″ x 9″ baking pan. Bake approximately 30-35 minutes.
1. Mix together powdered sugar, milk, margarine, and vanilla extract with electric mixer on low speed.
2. Spread icing over cake once it has cooled.
Pumpkin spice season is upon us. As the temperature drops, it’s the perfect time to get in the kitchen and bake some of your favorite cold-weather treats. These pumpkin bars are a super easy sweet treat you can put on your Thanksgiving table or make just any old weeknight when you’re craving a taste of fall.
Pumpkin bars should be stored in refrigerator if not served immediately.