Pumpkin Applesauce CakePrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 45 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, mayonnaise, applesauce and pumpkin puree in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
4. One cup at a time, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix until the batter is smooth.
5. Pour batter into the baking pan; smooth the batter if necessary. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.