Pow Pow Shrimp Pasta
- 20 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 4-6 Servings
1. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the uncooked shrimp in a bowl and add the garlic, paprika and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
3. In a large pot of water, cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, and add the seasoned uncooked shrimp. Stir and flip the shrimp while cooking until they are pink, about 7-10 minutes.
5. Add the cooked, drained pasta to the shrimp.
6. Slowly add the sauce mixture and toss until pasta and shrimp are evenly coated.
7. Garnish with parsley, serve.
Depending on how “saucy” you like your pasta, you may not use all of the mayo-chili sauce.