Portobello Mushroom Burger
- 20 minutes Prep | 8-10 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Clean the mushrooms of any dirt or debris and place in a large shallow dish.
2. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Baste the gill side of each mushroom with the mayonnaise mixture.
4. Prepare grill.
5. Place mushrooms on heated grill, mayonnaise-basted gill side up, and cook for about 4 minutes. Do not allow to burn.
6. Flip mushrooms, cook for an additional 4 minutes, then remove from grill.
7. Place mushrooms on hamburger buns and top with desired amounts of blue cheese, red peppers and arugula.
8. Serve immediately.
Mushroom cooking time may vary.