Mocha CakePrint Recipe
- 10 minutes Prep | 40-45 minutes Cooking
- 16 Servings
1. Cut wax paper for the bottom of a tube pan. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Empty cake mix in a large mixing bowl.
4. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of coffee in 1¼ cup water.
5. Add coffee mixture, mayonnaise and eggs to the cake mix. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for two minutes or with whisk.
6. Pour batter into tube pan.
7. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
8. Cool cake completely. Turn out of pan and onto a plate.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon coffee dissolved in 1½ tablespoon water with the sifted powdered sugar.
2. Drizzle over the cake.