- 15 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 4-6 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Generously grease 16 mini muffin cups with solid vegetable shortening.
3. Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured work surface. Using a biscuit cutter or top of a drinking glass, cut pie crust into 2 ½ inch rounds. Re-roll dough scraps if necessary.
4. Press each round into a mini muffin cup, allowing dough to go up sides of the cup.
5. Divide ham and onion evenly among quiche cups.
6. Whisk the eggs and mayonnaise in a bowl until foamy. Add salt, pepper and cheese, stir to combine. Divide egg mixture evenly into quiche pastries.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg mixture is set. Remove from oven, let rest for 5-10 minutes. To remove from pan, gently slide a knife around the edge of each mini quiche.
8. Garnish with parsley if desired, serve.
Special equipment: mini muffin pan