Mini Corn DogsPrint Recipe
- 10 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 16 to 20 Servings
1. In a deep, heavy saucepan add enough oil to submerge mini corn dogs (about 4 inches of oil). Place saucepan over medium-high heat and prepare corn dogs.
2. Combine corn muffin mix, flour and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk in evaporated milk until batter is thick and well blended.
4. Cut hot dogs into thirds and place in batter.
5. When oil is hot, carefully add coated hot dogs, a few at a time. Do not add too many to the oil at once or they will not cook properly.
6. Cook until corn dogs are golden brown.
7. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels or a cooling rack.