Mini BLT Biscuits
- 5 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 18 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, whisk flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk ¼ cup mayonnaise with milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheet, about 1″ apart. Bake until puffed and golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
4. Using a serrated knife, split each biscuit in half. Dollop bottom with remaining mayonnaise, top with lettuce, bacon, and tomato. Close the biscuit sandwiches, stick a toothpick through the top, and serve.
These mini BLTs are the perfect gameday snack. Duke’s shines when served alongside homemade biscuits, crispy bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. Turn on the game and get ready to tailgate with TWANG!