Mini BLT Biscuits
- 5 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 18 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, whisk flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk ¼ cup mayonnaise with milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheet, about 1″ apart. Bake until puffed and golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
4. Using a serrated knife, split each biscuit in half. Dollop bottom with remaining mayonnaise, top with lettuce, bacon, and tomato. Close the biscuit sandwiches, stick a toothpick through the top, and serve.