Mashed Potato Waffle Bites
- 20 minutes Prep | 5-10 minutes Cooking
- 3-4 Servings
1. Melt the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and green onions, cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Add butter mixture, stir until well blended.
3. Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
4. Drop evenly spaced heaping tablespoons of batter 2 inches apart into the waffle iron and close lid. Cook until waffles are golden brown.