Loaded Onion Dip
- 15 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
2. To skillet, add onions and caramelize, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Duke’s Mayonnaise, ¾ cup cheddar, mozzarella, all but 1 tablespoon cooked bacon, caramelized onions, and garlic powder and season with salt.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar and bacon.
5. Bake until golden and bubbly, 27 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve.