Loaded Onion Dip
- 15 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
2. To skillet, add onions and caramelize, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Duke’s Mayonnaise, ¾ cup cheddar, mozzarella, all but 1 tablespoon cooked bacon, caramelized onions, and garlic powder and season with salt.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar and bacon.
5. Bake until golden and bubbly, 27 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve.
Whether you’re watching the games, sitting down for a movie night with the family or are just craving a cheesy dip – this Loaded Onion Dip hits it out of the park. Packed with caramelized onions, Duke’s and cheese – you truly can’t go wrong with this on the table!