Lemon Bundt Cake
- 30 minutes (active) plus 1 hour (cooling) Prep | 50-55 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
4. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cook cake completely in the pan, at least 1 hour.
5. Invert the cake on a plate.
6. Top with lemon glaze.
1. Whisk the powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice. If necessary, add the remaining tablspoon of lemon juice so that the glaze reaches a pourable consistency.
2. Pour over cooled cake.