- 20 minutes Prep | 40 minutes Cooking
- 32 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9×13” pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour and sugar together in a large bowl.
3. Add mayonnaise, mix until fully combined. Scoop the mixture into the prepared baking pan and press it down into one even layer.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
5. Remove pan from oven; keep oven temperature at 350°F.
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the sugar and the flour.
2. Add the eggs and lemon juice to the sugar mixture and stir until fully combined.
3. Pour the lemon mixture over the par-baked crust and return the pan to the oven.
4. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the lemon filling is set.
5. Remove pan from oven and cool for one hour, then cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 90 minutes.
6. Remove plastic wrap, sift powdered sugar over the top. Slice and enjoy.