Jeff’s Creamy Potato SaladPrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 10-20 minutes Cooking
- 12 to 15 Servings
1. Wash potatoes, cube and place in a large pot of water with milk. Boil until the potatoes are firm, not crunchy.
2. Place eggs in a large enough pot to cover them with 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
3. Take the pot off the burner and let the eggs stand for 18-20 minutes. Then run cold water over them to cool.
4. Peel, slice and mix with the other ingredients.
5. While the eggs and potatoes are boiling, place other ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
6. Once the potatoes are done, drain and place back in pot. Slowly add the mixture to the potatoes.
7. Once the mixing is complete, serve warm or, for a bolder taste, place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.