Jason Alley’s Red, White and Blue Potato Salad
- 10 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 6 to 8 Servings
1. Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook the potatoes until a knife slides easily into the potatoes.
2. Drain and allow to cool fully.
3. While the potatoes are cooling, combine the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in a large mixing bowl.
4. After the potatoes have cooled, combine them with the mixed ingredients and cool completely in the refrigerator until ready to serve.