Jalapeño-Cheddar Potato Salad
- 10 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 6 Servings
1. Make the salad: in a large pot, cover potatoes with 2 to 3 inches of water and season generously with salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, 18 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing: in a medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese with Duke’s Mayonnaise, vinegar, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer slightly cooled potatoes to a large bowl and add ¾ of the bacon, 1½ cups of the cheddar, the scallions, and jalapeños.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the potato salad and toss to combine. Garnish with more scallions and jalapeños, the remaining bacon, and the remaining ¼ cup cheese.