Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 30 minutes Prep
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the rolls in half and arrange the bottoms in a glass baking dish.
3. Spread the rolls evenly with Duke’s, and add the ham and cheese slices. Put the tops of the rolls on the sandwiches.
4. In a small bowl, combine the butter, poppy seeds, mustard, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the sliders and bake for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops are browned. Serve immediately.