Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 30 minutes Prep
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the rolls in half and arrange the bottoms in a glass baking dish.
3. Spread the rolls evenly with Duke’s, and add the ham and cheese slices. Put the tops of the rolls on the sandwiches.
4. In a small bowl, combine the butter, poppy seeds, mustard, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the sliders and bake for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops are browned. Serve immediately.
Whether you know them as ham biscuits, ham delights or ham sliders, these mini sandwiches are the perfect addition to your tailgate or homegate. Feed the fans with these ham and swiss sliders when you’re watching the ACC Championship Game and the inaugural Duke’s Mayo Bowl.