Grilled Salmon with Mayonnaise Nicoise
- 15 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 2-4 Servings
1. Combine mayonnaise, capers, tomato paste, anchovy, garlic and oregano in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth; spoon mixture into a smaller bowl. Cover and refrigerate until use.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Lightly coat salmon with non-stick cooking spray. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Grill fish over indirect heat until done.
5. Serve salmon warm or at room temperature, with mayonnaise nicoise on the side.