- 15 minutes Prep | 5 minutes Cooking
- 6-8 Servings
1. Mix mayonnaise, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
2. Lightly baste the cut side of each peach half with the mayonnaise mixture.
3. Prepare grill; clean grates thoroughly before placing the fruit on the grill.
4. Grill peaches cut side down until fruit has grill marks and begins to get soft, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from grill, top with feta cheese and sliced basil.
Try serving the peaches with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream instead of basil and cheese.