Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- 5 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 1-2 Servings
1. Heat a pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
2. Finely chop the tarragon and green onion and stir into 2 tablespoons of Duke’s Mayonnaise. Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
3. Place the bread on the pan, mayonnaise-side down. Add ham to the pan alongside the bread to heat up. Place one slice of American and Muenster cheese on each slice of bread.
4. When the ham is just heated through, place on one slice of the bread. Spread a bit of the herb mayonnaise on the cheese of the other slice of bread and then put the two sides together.
5. Cook on each side until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.