Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- 5 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
- 1-2 Servings
1. Heat a pan or griddle to medium high heat.
2. Finely chop the tarragon and green onion, and stir into 2 Tbsp. of Duke’s Mayonnaise.
3. Spread the remaining 2 Tbsp. of Duke’s on the outer side of each slice of bread.
4. Place the bread, mayonnaise side down, on the pan.
5. Add ham to the pan.
6. Place one slice of each cheese on each of the slices of bread.
7. When the ham is just heated through, place on one slice of the bread.
8. Spread a bit of the herb mayonnaise on the other slice of bread, and place it cheese side down on the ham slice.
9. Cook on each side until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.