Grilled Garlic Bread
- 10 minutes Prep | 20 minutes Cooking
- 10-12 Servings
1. Place garlic, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in a bowl, stir to combine.
2. Divide mayonnaise mixture evenly between the two halves of bread. Spread evenly on each half, and then wrap each half of bread in foil.
3. Place foil-wrapped bread on grill (mayonnaise side up) over indirect heat for 15 minutes. Remove from grill; carefully unwrap bread from foil.
4. Place unwrapped bread face down on grill for 2-4 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
5. Remove from grill, sprinkle with cheese, slice and serve.