Grilled Butterflied ChickenPrint Recipe
- 10 minutes Prep | 35 minutes Cooking
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the chicken.
2. Coat the chicken with half of the Duke’s mixture and let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
4. Place the chicken on the grill skin side down and cook for 15 minutes. Turn the chicken over and continue cooking for about 20 minutes longer, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. As the chicken cooks, occasionally baste the skin with the remaining Duke’s mixture.
6. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.