Garden Harvest Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- 25 minutes Prep
- 4 Servings
Green Goddess Dressing:
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the dressing is smooth.
2. Cover and refrigerate until use.
1. Combine arugula, zucchini, tomatoes and quinoa in a large bowl or serving platter.
2. Drizzle desired amount of dressing on salad and top with pepitas or sunflower seeds, serve.
3. Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 3 days.
The dressing recipe makes about two cups, which is more than is needed for the salad. Remaining dressing can be used as a dip for fresh veggies, in pasta or chicken salad, or as a topping for fish tacos.