Fried Zucchini BlossomsPrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep | 5 minutes Cooking
1. Heat about ½ inch oil in a wide, deep pan to 375°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, beat egg.
3. Add flour and ¼ tsp. salt and beat until it forms a thick batter. Whisk in club soda until batter becomes very thin.
4. Using tongs, dip each zucchini blossom in the batter to thoroughly coat.
5. Place blossoms in the oil and fry about 3 minutes until golden brown. Turn and cook about 1-2 minutes until browned on other side.
6. Drain on several paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and serve immediately with dipping sauce.
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Makes 2 dozen zucchini blossoms.