- 20 minutes Prep | 10-30 minutes Cooking
- 8 Servings
1. Combine flour, spices and salt together in a shallow dish; set aside.
2. In another dish combine mayonnaise and buttermilk.
3. Heat 1″ of oil in a large, heavy frying pan
4. Dip each piece of chicken into flour mixture, shake off excess, dip into mayonnaise mixture, then dip back into flour.
5. Carefully place coated chicken into hot oil, making sure not to crowd the pan. The chicken may need to be cooked in batches.
6. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 6-10 minutes on each side while maintaining oil temperature at about 315-330°F.
7. Add remaining chicken and cook as above. (Cooked chicken should have an internal temperature of 165°F.)