Fresh Spring Rolls
- 25 minutes Prep
- 6-8 Servings
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use.
1. Dip a sheet of rice paper wrapper into a pan of warm water until rehydrated, about 5 seconds. Lay on a clean, flat work surface.
2. Lay a small amount of shrimp, carrot, cabbage, vermicelli and cilantro down the middle of the rice paper sheet.
3. Carefully roll the spring roll burrito-style, tucking in the sides, and folding the closes part of the rice paper towards the opposite end. Use caution when rolling, if rolled to tightly the spring roll will split.
4. Place completed spring rolls on a plate, serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Many ingredients are suitable for this recipe including snow peas, avocado, fresh basil, mint, cooked pork or chicken, tofu and bell pepper.