- 15 minutes (active) plus 10 minutes (marinating) Prep | 5-10 minutes Cooking
1. Whisk the salsa and Duke’s and chill in the refrigerator.
1. In a glass dish, combine the lime juice, two tablespoons of the oil, and the seasoning.
2. Coat the fish in the mixture and let it marinate no longer than 10 minutes.
3. In a large pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil on medium-high.
4. Sear the strips of fish until they are cooked through and flaky, about 5-10 minutes.
To assemble the tacos, place the fish, salsa, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and hot sauce in the corn tortillas.