Elvis’ French Toast
- 15-20 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
- 6 Servings
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk and cream. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the vanilla and whisk again.
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter and oil.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the prepared custard mixture. Allow to soak for just a few seconds on each side and then transfer to the skillet. Allow to cook until golden brown (about 4-5 minutes), then flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
3. After you have cooked the French toast, top each with a smear of peanut butter, a few banana slices and one slice of bacon crumbled over the top.
4. Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup or a sprinkling of powdered sugar.