Duke’s Baby Back Ribs
- 20 minutes Prep | 3 hours, plus grilling time Cooking
- 12-14 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 225°F.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Divide spice mixture in half. Mix one half of the spices with the mayonnaise. Reserve other half for sprinkling on the ribs.
4. Place large pieces of foil on a rimmed baking sheet.
5. Cut rib rack(s) in half if needed, so that they fit on the baking sheet.
6. Set ribs on the foil and baste with the mayonnaise mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Wrap ribs completely with foil and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 3 hours.
7. Remove baking sheet from oven, and carefully unwrap the ribs. Sprinkle the remaining half of the seasoning mixture evenly over the ribs turning to coat both sides.
8. Place ribs on pre-heated grill. Cook until coating is bubbly and browned.