Duke’s Hot Jalapeño Bacon-Spinach Dip
- 15 minutes Prep | 20-25 minutes Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon and sprinkle on top of dip before baking.
3. Combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, spinach, and garlic and stir until smooth. Stir in jalapeños, green chilies and bacon.
4. Spread dip into a 9″ pie plate or a small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and sliced green onions (optional).
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and golden brown at the edges.