Duke’s Easy Scratch CakePrint Recipe
- 15 minutes (active) plus 10 minutes (cool in pan) Prep | 25-30 minutes Cooking
- 10 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour 2 round cake pans; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a large bowl, beat sugar, Duke’s Mayonnaise and vanilla extract until combined.
5. Add eggs, beating on low until blended.
6. While beating on low, add half the flour mixture, then half the milk, repeating until completely combined.
7. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove and continue to cool completely before frosting as desired.