Dilly Deviled Eggs
- 30 minutes Prep | 15 minutes Cooking
1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Fill with cold water, covering eggs by at least 2 inches.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, turn off heat and let sit 10 minutes.
3. Remove eggs from saucepan and place in cold water.
4. Once eggs are cool to the touch, peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolk from eggs and place in a mixing bowl, while setting the egg halves on a serving dish.
5. Mash yolks with a fork and mix in mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spoon mixture into egg halves or place mixture in a zip-top bag, seal, snip bottom corner of bag and pipe mixture into halves.
7. Garnish as desired.
Dill and deviled eggs. Name a more iconic duo. OK… maybe Duke’s and deviled eggs? These dill-icious deviled eggs are the perfect Easter appetizer. Perfectly popable and plenty to go around!