Devilish EggsPrint Recipe
- 20 minutes Prep
1. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the yolks and discard 6 of them or save for another use. Set aside the whites.
3. Place the remaining 6 yolks in a medium bowl and mash with the tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, horseradish and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spoon the mixture into the corner of a plastic bag and snip off the end.
5. Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
6. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with paprika.