Curried Deviled EggsPrint Recipe
- 30 minutes Prep | 10 minutes Cooking
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil.
2. Spin each egg on top of a counter until it stops and place in the boiling water with a spoon (this trick is to keep the yolk in the center of the white).
3. Cook for five minutes, turn off the heat and let stand in water for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove the water and add ice cubes to cool down the eggs.
5. Shell the eggs and then cut each egg in half lengthwise.
6. Remove the yolk to your food processor bowl. Blend the yolk by pulsing until it is mealy.
7. Add the rest of the ingredients and, using a zip lock bag, pipe into egg whites (make square cut for piping).
8. Garnish with cut olives.