Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 15 minutes Prep | 30 minutes Cooking
- 4 Servings
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned on both sides, and cooked through.
3. Remove chicken from pan and put on a plate. Cover with foil and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté the mushrooms over medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add the Marsala wine, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the chicken broth, mustard and garlic. Stir to combine, and continue simmering for 5 minutes.
7. Remove pan from heat and whisk in mayonnaise until well incorporated. This may take 1-2 minutes of continuous stirring.
8. Place chicken back in the pan, stir and coat the chicken with sauce. Cover pan and let sit for 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley.